Skip to main content

Best Funny Google Tricks (Part-2)


Best  Funny  Google Tricks (Part-2)                                I have already written  a post on funny google tricks in which I gave some of the most funniest google tricks.You can read the post at Funny Google Tricks.Now I am sharing some more funniest google tricks with you.








1. Meaning Of Search For Google
  • Goto Google.com
  • Type Search in search box
  • Press I’m Feeling Lucky Button
2. Loneliest Number
  • Goto Google.com
  • Enter the following line in search box the loneliest number
  • Press enter and see which is the loneliest number.
3. Meaning Of Recursion
  • Goto Google.com
  • Enter the following line in search box Recursion
  • Press Enter.On top of results you will See “Did You Mean: Recursion”
4. Google Loco
  • Goto Google.com
  • Type Google loco in search box
  • Press I’m Feeling Lucky Button
5. The number of horns on a unicorn
  • Goto Google.com
  • Enter the following line in search box the number of horns on a unicorn
  • Press Enter key
6. Chuck Norris
  • Goto Google.com
  • Enter the following line in search box Find Chuck Norris
  • Press I’m Feeling Lucky Button
7. French military Victories
  • Goto  Google.com
  • Type in French Military Victories
  • Press I’m feeling lucky button
8. Collection Of Google Doodles
  • For those who enjoy  google doodle and may have missed  some of google logos then they can definitely see all of them at the logo collections
  • Click Here to visit google’s logo collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Choose Best Hosting for Your Website

                                                If you are starting a website the first thing you should do is find a good hosting provider.If you select the right hosting provider it will not only save you from future hassles but it is also beneficial for SEO of your website.There are too many hosting provider available in the market and many of them will give you fake promises like unlimited bandwidth , connections , space etc.But as your website start gaining decent traffic they will ask you to upgrade your hosting plans as they cannot support that much traffic under your current plan.

Machine Learning

Machine Learning By Tom M. Mitchell Publisher: Mc/Gra w-H i ll 1997 | 432 Pages | ISBN: 0070428077 | File type: PDF | 38 mb

Hide Text In Images (Steganography)

                       It is widely claimed that the trick of hiding text into images (Steganography) has been used by Al Qaeda for communication for carrying out 911 attacks.Well if you also want such a strong security in your communication so that nobody else can interpret your messages except the desired person then we have a free solution for you.